Hai il desiderio di contribuire e di portare il tuo valore aggiunto in Omron: una Società multinazionale, dinamica ed innovativa?
Major Job Function:
- Work very closely with our major Italian customers (mainly System Integrators and End Users) to understand their automation needs and provide solutions that use Omron Mobile Robots products. Organize pre-sales activities such as demos, simulations and robot fleet configuration.
- Setup, manage and tear down of equipment at Customers Events (Industry 4.0) and road shows.
- Provide Applications/Programming support on technical issues as required. Maintain and support demo and feasibility equipment.
- Be the Voice of the customer to provide product feedback to R&D Mobile Robot Group in Europe
- Train customers to use our products.
- Support customers/partner in on-site programming and commissioning of Omron Mobile robots.
- Good knowledge of Omron equipment such as PLC, Vision, Safety, I/O, Fix Robotics.
Accomplishment: This position requires a close working relationship with our customers and European Mobile Robots Project Managers. The key focus of the job is to provide technical expertise and proper application of our products in the field.
Functional Relationship: The candidate will be joining the Robotic Sales team in Italy and will work closely with Sales and our customers directly.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- People skills required;
- We are looking for a creative person and problem solver;
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English are essential;
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
- Experience with automation, troubleshooting automation equipment is preferred;
- Need to understand sales cycle and be able to provide account management for specific customer accounts;
- Need to have customer service orientation;
- Need to be able to work in a team as well independently. This role is strongly related to Sales, European Mobile R&D, and our customers directly;
- Experience with Robot programming, and/or Experience with PLC programming.;
- Familiar with capital equipment, engineered products, controls, and automation.
- Experience in programming in Visual Studio and .Net, industrial networks, and web protocols
Education: Degree in Electrical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/Automation Engineering is preferred. Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form (Reference: FAE_MOBILE). We will only consider the application on our website. If you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Nicoletta Salvia (email@example.com).